Leopard Rock Lodge is a great up-market eco Safari Lodge bordering the tropical Murera.
Offering a sweeping unfenced view, discover the wild as close as possible at Leopard Rock Lodge, a unique and immeasurable Kenya Safari Experience
Here is where George and Joy Adamson set up their camp at Leopard Rock which Joy described as the ideal place for Leopards .
''Reference of the George & Joy Adamson with the famous baby lioness that has been brought up by them and was released at the Tana River Place..''
Our secluded cottages (75 m²) individually styled are decorated in contemporary African design with a Grandiose terrace offering a panoramic view overlooking the bush and the river, with extensive views onto the bird life paradise.
Spacious, air-conditioned thatched suites are beautifully done, complete with exquisite ethnic decor in keeping with the natural environment. It features an elegant décor with hand-carved mahogany and prestigious furniture with Lamu Wardrobes and Persian Carpet. An en suite bathroom promises the luxury of a deep, warm bath, and a refreshing shower indoors.
Warm firelight welcomes you to the boma in front of the Murera River overlooking a watering hole where you can often watch animals such as Hippos, crocodiles, Buffalos and Gerenuks while you enjoy an aperitif with fresh crisps and 'Amuses Bouche'.
At our open-air dining room you with a choice of world-class cuisine and fine selection of French Wines as well as other countries from our Cellar. Linger over a leisurely meal under an intimate atmosphere…
Full Board Accommodation Including:
• Deluxe Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and 6 Course Dinner menu
• Leopard Lodge is not fenced, which offers luxurious adventure (many animals come to the lodge between the cottages)
• Very fine cuisine, high class restaurant with special service, selection of wine and Champagne
• 15 luxury cottage with large private terrace (10 suite cottages and 5 double room cottages 2 bathrooms). All cottages have king sized bed, precious linen.
• Conference facilities for up to 30 persons
• Ultimate Jacuzzi room
• Relax at the Fantastic swimming pool with Island bar overlooking Crocodiles.
• Sundowners on our magical rock with the view of Mt Kenya and Nyambene Hills.
• Game Drives in open Safari vehicles
• Guided walking safaris
• Curio Shop and More…
The lodge is located in Meru National Park, 310km from Nairobi (1 hr flight from Nairobi’s Wilson Airport or 5 hrs drive from Nairobi).
TEL: 254(20) 6000031, FAX: 254(20) 6000O31, MOBILE NO: 0733920082