The club is located just 25 kilometres from Nairobi and its surrounded by luxuriously verdant tea fields. It is an eighteen - hole course with the first nine holes opened on June 25 1949 by the president of the Kenya Golf Union, Mr. David Morgan, while the second nine holes were opened on February 8 1952.
The clubs eighteen - hole course is a delight to play and this combined
with the ever - verdant fairways, cool climate and beautiful location
makes the Limuru course very popular. Each year the club is finding more
and more events.