Located exactly 160 kilometers from Nairobi is the Nakuru Golf Course. The course was opened in 1929 by Lord Francis Scott. Initially, the course was a nine-holer and consisted mainly of browns this was during its construction in 1923, but was extended to eighteen holes in 1935.
Lake Nakuru and the Flamingos can be seen at the eighth and eighteenth
tees, these give the player more pleasure. The first hole has a wide
fairway with a 376 yard for men and 320 yards for women.
annual event is the Coronation Trophy. The restaurant offers appetizing
meals and adequate drinks for thirsty players and observers thus, due to
the club's great hospitality, visitors from Nairobi highly commend the
golf course and club.