1. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
2. The campaign is valid only in Nairobi – Kenya
3. This Competition is open to Kenya residents aged 18 years and Participation in the Competition is free and the eligible participants will not be required to purchase any products or give money to participate in this competition.
4. Employees of Kenya Tourism Board (KTB), Scangroup, Anga IMAX, Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS) and any other supplier or third party directly involved with providing services during this competition and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the
5. KTB reserves the right to seek verification of eligibility to enter and receive a prize under these Terms & Conditions. If in KTB’s reasonable opinion, a winner is found to be ineligible, KTB reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify such winner and require the return of any prize already
The Competition will run from Monday 12th August 2019 to Sunday 18th August 2019 between the hours of 12:01am and 11:59pm on each day. The tickets are redeemable from 12th August 2019 to 30th September 2019. KTB reserves the right to change the competition dates as it deems fit. Decisions made by KTB shall be final.
1) To enter the competition, each participant will be required to;
Share the KTB Lion King fun fact of the day
Get the most shares on their Facebook Share of the fun fact
The top 5 Facebook Shares that received the most subsequent shares at the end of each day shall be declared the
i) Retweet the KTB Lion King fun fact of the day
ii) Get the most retweets on their Twitter Retweet of the fun fact
iii) The top 5 Twitter Retweets that receive the most subsequent retweets at the end of each day shall be declared the
2) The Top 5 most shared posts on Facebook and the Top 5 most retweeted tweets on Twitter at the end of each day will be awarded 4 tickets to watch The Lion King at Anga IMAX.
a) Winners must disclose the date and Anga IMAX location at which they shall redeem their ticket.
3) The winners of the tickets must share their Full Name, E-mail Address and Phone Number upon notification of having won tickets to The Lion King. Upon redeeming their tickets at their selected Anga IMAX location, the winners must also submit a copy of their National ID, Passport or valid identification document to verify their
1. The prize to be awarded is 4 tickets to watch The Lion King per
2. The Winners will be contacted within 12 hours through the telephone number or email address provided to KTB will make four (4) attempts over that period of twelve (12) hours to contact the selected winners. KTB will notify the selected winners by a telephone call from the following number 020 – 2749000.
1. Each day shall have 10 winners, with each winner receiving 4 tickets to watch The Lion King. The winners will be selected using the criteria detailed
2. Each winner shall receive notification of their award via Facebook Messenger and Twitter Direct Message within 12 hours of their KTB reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the winner in- line with these terms and conditions. If it is found that any number of Top 5 winners was ineligible to participate in the competition, he/she is disqualified and forfeits the tickets awarded and the subsequent persons outside the Top 5 shall receive the forfeited tickets.
3. After successful verification of the winners, each winner shall receive their e-ticket via e-mail.
4. KTB shall publicly announce each day’s winners on the respective platforms within 12 hours of the notification and award of the
1. KTB shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect and consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by
2. KTB does not accept any responsibility for failure or inability of any participant to redeem their tickets, and no re-award in the event of the same shall be
1. The personal data of the participants will be used in accordance with the data protection laws and regulations. Participants, therefore, agree that his/her personal data may be stored and used by KTB within the course and for the purpose of the organization and carrying out of the competition. This consent can be revoked at any time whereupon such participant’s win will be automatically canceled. By participating in this competition, you are deemed to have granted KTB the right to contact you for further information.
1) Each participant acknowledges they will comply with instructions given by KTB and/or its nominated officials. The Competition is offered at the sole discretion of KTB and KTB reserves the right to amend or vary these terms and conditions or to suspend/amend/terminate the competition at any
2) KTB reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if they supply untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the rules of the competition and/or are in breach of the terms
3) KTB reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if they are deemed to be acting outside the spirit of the competition and its decisions shall be
4) In case any of these circumstances arise, notice shall be given by KTB. The notice shall be effective immediately or on such date as shall be set out in such
5) KTB reserves the right to terminate any participant’s participation in the competition or their registration upon:
a) Detection of fraud or attempted fraud relating to winning the prize awarded in the competition;
b) Where the participant has committed an unlawful act under the laws of
c) Breach of any of these terms and conditions; or
d) Such circumstances as may be determined by KTB acting
6) If participation in the competition is terminated under any of the circumstances set out above, the participant(s) shall lose the right to participate in the competition further. In addition, KTB reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary and recover damages and other expenses incurred in pursuing such
1) All queries should be directed to email@example.com or through the customer helpline 020 – 2749000 from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm during official working
2) KTB, upon notification, reserves the right to amend and adjust the competition format and timings as it deems
3) KTB reserves the right to amend the competition prizes as it deems fit at any point in the
4) KTB does not require you to send money, airtime, mobile money funds or any other consideration in order to participate in or claim any prize in this competition and KTB shall not be liable for any losses or other damage incurred by any person who does not heed this
5) Although KTB has used reasonable efforts to ensure that all the information and materials relating to the Competition are accurate, KTB shall not be liable for any inaccuracy or errors in such information and/or material. KTB, and partnering agencies and/or organizations shall also not bear responsibility for any loss or damage to a participant, whether caused by self or any third party, arising from:
a) Matters outside the control of KTB, partnering agencies and/or organizations, including but not limited to force majeure events such as acts of God, computer viruses, power outages, ;
b) Any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any machine, telephone network or system, service provider software or otherwise which may result in a participant’s Share/Retweet being lost or not properly received, registered or recorded;
c) Any acts of negligence by the Employees of KTB, or any other service providers involved in this Competition or their agents, associates, and
d) All errors and/or omissions related to this Competition and/or Competition products should be reported in writing to KTB within 12 Hours of discovery of the error or omission. KTB does not warrant that all errors and omissions can be resolved to the satisfaction of participants, or at all and therefore errors and omissions are
e) KTB shall not be liable to a participant for any monetary loss, theft or damage. Without limitation, KTB is not liable to a participant for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense regardless of whether the same arose from negligence, breach of contract, bodily injuries, destruction of equipment or otherwise regardless of whether KTB has any control over circumstances giving rise to the claim or
6) KTB excludes all liability to a participant for loss of profit, revenue goodwill or business reputation or special, consequential, punitive or exemplary loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the competition.
7) KTB accepts no responsibility for the failure of any third parties to fulfill their contractual obligations in relation to the
8) The participants shall release and hold KTB free and harmless from liability excluded under these terms and
9) Any persons attempting to make false claims shall be prosecuted. Prizes shall not be transferable to third parties and they shall not be exchanged for other prizes or any form of
10) Participants shall be deemed to have accepted to all these terms and
11) In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any terms and conditions printed or displayed on any marketing materials published or broadcast in any media (such as but not limited to the internet, television, radio, newspaper, magazines, etc.) relating to the Competition, the terms contained in these terms and conditions shall
12) If any term or provision of these terms and conditions is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the terms and conditions shall not be
13) These terms and conditions are subject to interpretation by KTB and KTB and the participant through a mediation process shall resolve any questions or disputes